Any Rocky Horror Picture Show fans?

Chicks R Friends NOT Food

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Chariho RI
I love that movie. My friend got me hooked. I'm not much into musicals but this is one of the best.
I think Eddie (Meatloaf) might be my favorite even though he had a short role.
I get the Time Warp stuck in my head all the time... and There's a Light. I think it's a symptom of addiction.
I saw Tim Curry and ... the one that plays Janet I can't remember her name it's too late.... in the movie Clue the other day, I found that amusing.

I'm just wondering if I'm alone here.

TAKE A STEP TO THE LEFT!!!! And one to the riiiight!!!! Let's do the time warp again......

Oh yeah.... saw that movie over 500 times in the theater in the 70's Had toilet paper and rice to throw too. Janet Wice??? JANET RICE!!!! BOOM!

ETA: Janet = Susan Sarandon

Last edited:
I too am a creature of the 70's rocky horror, Don't forget to bring your toast, do you remember that??. Back in the day we would go see it every weekend for what seemed like forever. Movie admission was .75 cents back then.

AL

Wish I was there. I didn't know it was that old. I guess I really do like things from before my time.... 70's that's 20-30 years before me.
lol.png
Oh well. Good is good at any age.

I don't remember trhe exact lines as I was usually impaired when I used to go see RHPS

"What's dinner?"
"MEATLOAF"

I remember that every time I make meatloaf for dinner and crack up.

Back
Top Bottom