Any Rocky Horror Picture Show fans?

I had room mates in college that went EVERY FRIDAY night. They dressed up and everything... I never went... and I still don't think I missed annything

Quote:
Oh yes you did!!! Craziness at it's VERY best!!!

I must agree it it was not to be missed, they still do it in the city but when I was a kid I would go to a local theator to see it and well, participate (thats what I will call it
lol.png
)

Oh yeah! "Toucha toucha toucha me, I wanna feel dirty. Thrill me, chill me, fufill me.....creature of the night." Ummm, sorry bout that.
big_smile.png

Loved Meatloaf as Eddie. Most all the actors went on to bigger and better things. Riff Raff was the writer/originator of the show. Little Nell had a very successful nightclub ala studio 54. Barry Bostwick was in a sitcom with Michael J. Fox (was it Spin City?). Tim Curry has been on stage and in several movies.
Don't forget the newspaper to cover your head. I lived in Cleveland OH at the time. Our Plain Dealer was the paper used in the movie. Toilet paper thrown at the screen every time "Great Scott" was said. Yeah, good times at the midnite showing when I was a teenager.
Carrie

well I was walking down the street just a having a thing when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink, he shook me up, he took me by surprise he had a pick-up truck and the devils eyes. He stared at me and I felt the change, time ment nothing, never would again!

can you guess who I loved
smile.png

Last edited:
Justin(bf) had "Sweet Tran*******" as his ring tone for a while. It was great when it would go off around people because he is a 6'5 bearded guy who most likely was wearing his motorcycle jacket definitely caught people off guard.

I love love love love love love love Tim Curry in that movie!

Tim Curry is Awesome
thumbsup.gif
He is either totally nuts or the sanest guy on earth. He lets his dark side out every so often. Seems healthier than leaving it all bottled up. I only went about 20 times.

Back
Top Bottom