Any Rocky Horror Picture Show fans?

This place he works at... (Regal in MA) There must be something in the air because they have fired 3 employees and 1 manager recently for having "fun" while at work. The manager got caught with her boyfriend in the projection booth.

DH says he catches couples ALL the time and some of them are very brazen and have no shame at all. He said usually it's the late night movies and he doesn't bother them unless there are others in there
lol.png

I mean, do these people really think that no one can see them?! The prjectionist can see every seat in there.

Quote:
Oh no THEY SAW ME???!!!! Just kidding. Oh man.... Makes me want to clean the seat.... Maybe we need more Motels. Put them next to the theater maybe?

I wouldn't worry about it, apparently they don't stay in the seats for too long LOL

But yeah I like your idea, motels near the theater. Or rooms in the theater you can have while you're there!

Personally, I've never gotten in the mood while in a movie, I am too busy watching it!!!

I never got to see it in a theatre but watched it at least 50 times on video back in my early twenties. It was part of a ritual I can't even begin to speak of here. I don't think a day goes by that something doesn't remind me of a detail of RHPS.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh no THEY SAW ME???!!!! Just kidding. Oh man.... Makes me want to clean the seat.... Maybe we need more Motels. Put them next to the theater maybe?

I wouldn't worry about it, apparently they don't stay in the seats for too long LOL

But yeah I like your idea, motels near the theater. Or rooms in the theater you can have while you're there!

Personally, I've never gotten in the mood while in a movie, I am too busy watching it!!!

yuckyuck.gif
You know you would think... Especially with the price of movies these days.

Back
Top Bottom