Any survivor watchers?

Quote:
See there? It's a consensus. The guy's a goober -- case closed!
big_smile.png
My aunt says she wouldn't waste the electricity to watch Survivor -- that's ok, because I waste the electricity to record it and then waste electricity watching it later!!
lau.gif

Ha ha, you forgot "wasting electricity to watch past episodes on your computer".
smile.png

I love Survivor, and think this is shaping up to be one of the best seasons yet. While I probably wouldn't like Russel in real life, I love him on the show. I don't think it was wrong for Rob to get rid of the guy. The ladies seem to do whatever he wants. Since I don't think they'll vote him out (big mistake), what does he care about winning the challanges.

Yes, Phil is clearly a gomer lol. It seemed pretty silly for the girl to tell him she had the immunity idol.

They need to do a few seasons, in Alaska or Canada, in the late summer....Force the teams to have to gather and hunt. Maybe the girls could wear plaid wool bikinis.

Last edited:
Quote:
woot.gif

I've always wondered about this myself. I read an interview with Jeff Probst and he admitted it was because of the clothing (bulky, cover too much skin) but also equipment issues with the cold.

From the beginning I thought the game should have been set up where the teams work hard to establish a healthy colony and were randomly picked off with things like mock snake bites, injuries, etc. such as would be encountered if a group were really shipwrecked or isolated. They could still have challenges and rewards (vaccines, food, safety idols that could be played if injury occurred). Take the vote from the players, (they always knock off the strong and talented first) but in real world I believe you would protect them.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

They (a t.v. station) vaguely did something like that with a family trying to live a year like the pioneers/settlers did.. it didn't go well.. and no wool bikinis.

I think the Survivor production crew reasons are full of poop.. they have to deal with drenching down pours of monsoonal rains.
And Survivorman and Man vs Wild camera crews dealt with very cold climates. They actually had more issues with water and moisture in the tropics.

I do think they need to change the format more on Survivor, I really don't like seeing the women go from merely thin to anorexic nearly malnourished. Its gross.

Also with all the hype I think there is a bit of a unsaid contract to the tribes this year, neither rob nor russell will get voted off before the merge.

Yep the cold area would be nice, but then they couldn't use the sex appeal , half naked people running around........no mater what it all about show...reason they bring Russel back, GIVES all watching someone to hate.

I guess I'm out numbered here, but I love Russel in the game, I would probably hate him if I were in the game, but watching him is great! He's so darn smart! I do not like Rob, not one little bit, he's so infuriating! And is it just me of does he have less of an accent this season?

Back
Top Bottom