Any Tabletop Gamers?

We do RPG --Savage Worlds: Rifts, Star Trek, and a friend is putting together a Starfinder/Pathfinder something or another on Fantasy Grounds-that we are supposed to be starting up soon.

We do RPG --Savage Worlds: Rifts, Star Trek, and a friend is putting together a Starfinder/Pathfinder something or another on Fantasy Grounds-that we are supposed to be starting up soon.
I have a friend who designs RPG Systems, they're quite good. We recently completed an Edge of the Empire Campaign

I used to be big into Heroclix a few years ago. Really fun table top game that includes numerous comic, movie, tv, video game, and other pop culture universes. The game basically plays just like if Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, or Tactics Orge were a board game.

Hello,

I play a lot of table top board games as well as table games. Some are obscure.

Chess, checkers, backgammon, Mancala, cribbage, go, shogi, asalto, fox and geese, marbles, Royal Game of Ur, poker, and Siege of Paris.

I play table games also, mainly 8 ball pool, 9 ball pool, 10 ball pool, and snooker.

Jared

Ha! Mine is a Bond Brown, a form of gold sexlink! She is 7 weeks in the avatar. She's 10 or 11 weeks now. Her names Sherbet and we got her at a day old from a privatly owned hatchery in the hunter valley. Where did you get yours?

Back
Top Bottom