Any tips on getting UNPREGNANT?!

Quote:
She said UN-pregnant!!!

No, I know...this is actually the thing that worked best for us, too, but it was funny the way you said it!

Quote:
My third child, my youngest daughter was born eleven minutes after I arrived at the hospital. She was not waiting for the doctor to arrive. The nurse in ER was RUNNING pushing the wheelchair telling me, HOLD ON MOM HOLD ON...lol.

11 Minutes!! Man I hope I get that lucky this time. I was in labor like 25 hrs from the time my water broke till she popped out with my first one. They still had to use the salad tongs
roll.png

Quote:
Tried castor oil with second daughter. didn't help just nasty sames daughter who was born 1 hr 41 minutes after I got to the doctor ... was 2 weeks late and didn't beleive I was in labor. I had to ride in the ambulance to get me there ontime. same 17 yr old daughter that is still stuborn to this day...lol

Last edited:
HMMMMMM , hopefully your in labor now, but if not

ENJOY- your tea (soothes and strengthens you)

Enjoy- your husband (helps labor contractions, and crying babies won't allow this as much later!!)

Enjoy- your fresh air exercises

Enjoy- LIGHT castor oil )the point is to prepare and stimulate your body, not shoot the baby (and other stuff) out like a bazooka)

Enjoy- chest massages (if you going to nurse you'll need to toughen up anyways and another stimulant)

The point is to find joy in every moment. Speaking as a melancholy mother of 4 whose youngest is 7
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom