Any tips on getting UNPREGNANT?!

Paula thats red raspberry leaf tea right?

I've been drinking it but i didnt know to make it stronger when labor does set in... thats what you mean right? I'll give that a go..

just want to clarify for the thread that Iam not going batty or anything, and Iam not trying to induce something thats not happening... lol, I just want to speed it up- its been progressing for days now... I just want to encourage things some how.... ugh! hehe.

Have a branding and 5 other women nagging you all day to sit down, get out of the corral, put that vaccine gun down and cook enough for over 12 people.
that worked but I was 36 weeks along though.

Go driving across a stubble field with 14" spacing at full speed. My friend swore by this.

Invite everyone of your hubby's male friends over to watch the big game.... then your water will break at half-time, just in time for 10 guys to say "honey, you piss yourself"?

I'm a firm beliver that babies come when babies want to come, no matter how hard you make it come sooner. Some of them are more stubborn than others. I was due at Christmas, then they said she'll be here by New Years. 2 weeks later I showed up. I was #4 so Momma knew what she was doing.

Back
Top Bottom