Anybody cleaning out their closet

sundance

Songster
12 Years
If your not gonna have a yard sale when you finish cleaning, may I suggest that you donate whatever you can to the ABUSED WOMENS SHELTER. So many times they leave home with just the clothes on their backs and need clothes for both them selves and children. Also Now Some of the local shelters are teaching working skills to the mothers and they need nice clothes for the job interviews.any and all help will be appreciated, where ever you live. Most police stations can help with getting the clothes to who needs them .
thumbsup.gif
marrie

That is a grand idea! I donate mine to the local thrift store. The proceeds go to the developmentally disabled. Next time I will check in to the shelter. Thank you for the heads up.

I donate mine to a local second hand store,thats also a food bank...
I also shop there for second hand stuff,great deal plus im helping a second way in feeding low income poeple.....

I bring my daughters out grown clothes to the local food pantry thrift store. Most times they dont even sell the clothes to folks they give em away to people that need them

I went through my closet and my dh's last year. Dropped everything in the Salvation Army box

Back
Top Bottom