Anybody do artwork on a tablet?

Also, you don't need a tablet that is the same size as the canvas you are painting on. You can make your canvas any size and the tablet adjusts to work on anything. It's really quite handy!

I have a Bamboo fun! I looove my little tablet, it's so easy to use, convenient, perfect for toting around, and fun. I'm still working on getting better at digital painting, but my drawings (mostly Pokémon and anime fan art) can be found here:

http://pacificpikachu.deviantart.com/

I hope you have fun with your new tablet, Chickerdoodle13! And beautiful art pieces in this thread, I'm impressed!
big_smile.png
Keep up the great work, everyone!

Oh, and just for the record, my favorite painting program is SAI. It's awesome for creating real painting-like effects and it's awesome for blending colors. Also, Scribbler is fun to play with and creates some cool effects: http://www.zefrank.com/scribbler/scribblertoo/

Gorgeous! Do you make the backgrounds yourself?

I've been trying to find the time to sit down and start another picture, but I've been so busy!

To answer the question a few posts back:

A tablet is something you can hook up to your computer to help draw like you would on a piece of paper. You use a little pen tool and you can use certain computer painting programs to create art work. It's really quite neat!

I did a silly little sketch the other day. Didn't look like much as a sketch, but the color really gives it life, even if it only took a half hour to do! I didn't know what to draw, so I drew a circle and came up with this:

164562_479140838084_713083084_6086818_1359517_n.jpg

I think he's kinda cute! LOL

Another silly drawing I did last night. Drawing on the tablet is definitely getting easier! Now I'm trying to practice to tune up my drawing skills. I still need lots of work, but gradually I see my drawings are looking a little "neater" at least...but I think that's more due to the fact that I'm navigating the drawing program better. I would like to try drawing something very serious, but I know that is going to take several nights to do! These sketches have only taken a couple hours.

This one I started drawing because I wanted to draw a monster...but he turned out to look more like my gecko's head on a humanoid body. I had fun with the coloring and background though!

167403_481165993084_713083084_6123383_6012329_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom