Anybody else have ping-pong ball weather this year?

eenie114

Completly Hopeless
14 Years
Dec 6, 2009
Southwestern Washington State
Two days ago, it was sunny, 67 degrees, and beautiful. Yesterday, it was pouring rain and windy, but still about 60 degrees.
I woke up at 3:30 AM today and when I looked out the window it was SNOWING. Huge, cartoon-like snowflakes! Falling from the sky! Landing on my car!
Okay, the landing is to be expected, but I can't be the only one having these random weather patterns, right?
fl.gif
Or does Mother Nature seriously have it in for me?

We haven't really had a winter here, and the apple, fig, and peach trees are blooming, and the azelia bushes are starting to bloom. I just hope we don't have a late freeze and kill all of the fruit.

We didn't have a very cold winter here either, it was pretty strange. A few years ago, the weather was extreme, but everything seems to have settled down recently. The difference between summer and winter is becoming increasingly small, interestingly.

Stay safe in the snowy weather. :hugs

Sounds like us lately. Today, warmest day of the year, around 65, beautiful! Two days ago, rainy, windy, in the 40's. A few days before that, in the 30's and snowing, few days before that, sunny in the 50's. It's all messed up anymore!! Supposed to rain here for the next week, ugh! Of course, that is likely to change the next time I check the forecast.

Monday it snowed 38.Wednesday it was 67 sunny.Thursday it was 44 and rained all day.

Everyday there are planes overhead spraying large X cloud grids over our local cities since the fall....ah but those daily sprayings by 6+ planes probably has nothing to do with the weather. Geo-engineering? Nah! Just the government making pretty designs in the sky for us.

While I liked the mild winter it does mean there was less of a kill off of bugs.Going to be a tough summer protecting the crops from a variety of issues.

Well, in January we had some snow flurries, then a tornado. Then cold weather in the 30s and 40s.

Last week we had some more tornadoes, then sunshine, now this week we're having thunderstorms (no tornadoes anticipated this time)

Weather has been nuts the past 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom