AnyBody else set to hatch this weekend?

OMG OMG OMG! I'm only 4.5 hours into day 18 and I have a pip!!!! at first when I saw it, I was sad, I thought I must have cracked it when I was taking it out of the turner, but then I gave myself a moment to think about it...LOL... and realized, the shell is pushing outward not inward, I just have an early bird! YAY, I'm so excited!!!!
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Hey, I am at almost 7,000 ft! I am thinking that I am going to have to change out my wafer thermometer at some point because when we have storms come though here the barometer seems to make it crazy. I had a couple of days when the temp wouldn't sit still!

Hey there,

I am at day 21 and have a couple wiggly chicks also. I have 25 eggs and am a nervous mother......just crack that darn shell...I've been waiting forever!!

My humidity was perfect but today it dropped from 60- 54 so i still I hope all is well.

I wonder if the hens are as nervous as i feel when they are sitting?

I will post pics as soon as I have something to photograph.

Susan

I have 11 EE under a first time RIR broody. They are on day 18 - hoping for chicks this weekend
fl.gif
I picked up dorothy to look at them tonight but didn't touch them - no visible pips yet but did hear a faint peep - this is like waiting for Christmas
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I'm A Momma!!!! I have my first little noisy chick boucin around in the bator, I'll post pics later today!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom