AnyBody else set to hatch this weekend?

I have 43 in the brooder so far 4 left in one bator 2 zipped and to many pips to count. Other bator has TNC piped.
wee.gif
congrads everyone else.

Quote:
It is an old hova bator 1602n it is probably 10 years old it looks the same size of the lg. I had mine in an auto turner and then transfered them to egg cartons and they all fit well with a little extra room.

I have 4 set to hatch for tomorrow! (out of the 9 that I started out with...rooster was slacking that week)

I'm kinda nervous about it though - the last time I tried hatching these eggs, they died on day 18
sad.png
I'm not sure what to expect for this time!

mine are due on the 31st and the 2nd so i am guessing i might get some this weekend as i have bantams and my bantams seem to hatch early so we will see

Quote:
It is an old hova bator 1602n it is probably 10 years old it looks the same size of the lg. I had mine in an auto turner and then transfered them to egg cartons and they all fit well with a little extra room.

I don't have a turner, do it by hand. I just wondered about the air flow around them. I have several eggs coming from BYC sellers and can't wait to get them in.

Back
Top Bottom