AnyBody else set to hatch this weekend?

Mine are hatching right now. I try and keep my humidity above 45. It makes them peep easier. It make the shell softer.. Good luck to everyone on there hatches.

My new BYC friend gave me some ameraucana bantam eggs to hatch, this is my first bantam hatch. They are so tiny and cute.

Quote:
Cheated
hmm.png
opened the bator long enough to stick my camera in and flash off a couple pics monitored the temp and humidity after and it does not seem to have changed.

Here is a pic of Brad's Daddy. I emailed the owner today and the females he has are Amercauna too..... maybe Brad is pure? At least I could call him an EE lol

24485_billyroo1.jpg

Oh, I just might have to open it when some of mine start popping. I really want to post the pic.....silly I know.

My humidity is only at 54%.... checked this morning and I had 2 little fluffy butts! One is a RIR/Ameraucana and the other is a Sexlink/Cochin or Silkie
wink.png
Both are adorable and doing great! Moved them to the brooder and now it's a waiting game to see if any others will hatch
tongue.png

Sounds like everyone else is having pretty good luck
big_smile.png
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
Hatching is so much fun..... my toddler thinks it's the greatest thing to see those little chickies come out of their eggs
big_smile.png

I have no self control. I keep thinking I hear something, but no pips yet. I have the eggs in an egg carton, and I'm so paranoid that they're trying tp pip at the wrong end.
barnie.gif
I need to stay far away from the bator!!

Sonja

I had 9 hatch out overnight with about 18 more pips
wee.gif
. The only problem with mine is I went to be last night with humidity at about 70 and woke up it was at 80 is that gonna be a problem not much I can do now I guess but just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom