Anybody ever ordered from Randall Burkey?

I ordered chicks and everytime I talk to them about the order they don't have the breeds right that I ordered. Anybody else order chicks?
barnie.gif
:lol:

I ordered chicks from them, and they were appalling. I had to call them several times to find out when my chicks were coming, it may have now changed but it wasn't their policy to inform the customer
roll.png
Instead they told their customers to call X amount of days after they ordered to find out. When I did call, the only person who knew was never there, and didn't return calls. I did finally get hold of them.

They didn't have several of the breeds and colours I ordered, but rather than call me and let me know they just shipped them short. Several of the chicks I did receive were the wrong breed. Anything I ordered as straight run was a rooster.

I called them when I received that order, and they did offer to credit me for the wrong chicks (free chicks next time). I don't want anything more to do with them though, it's extremely frustrating to order from one place because you think they have everything you want, and then only half of it arrives. By the time I went elsewhere they were sold out too.

Back
Top Bottom