Anybody good at reading Ultrasound Photos?

Is this Twins?

• YES

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Pics

ShellyBlanco

Songster
Aug 20, 2018
Colerain, North Carolina
My daughter had a confirmation of pregnancy ultrasound. There was a baby and about a week later the Doctor called her and said she needed to get with her baby doctor because he is quite sure it is mono twins. Any input?
Newbaby.png
Newbaby2.png

I imagine with the possibility of identical twins doctor/hospital supervision is necessary.
We were lucky in getting a fabulous midwife, the same one for both girls. One rather nerve wracking home birth and one in hospital because the baby had engaged the cervix one arm first. The doctors, as they tend to wanted to operate, but the midwife managed to turn the baby and engage the head.
I have an awful lot of time for midwives.

My twins were opposites. Pinky came right out and the Brain was a true breach and did not want to come out. Doctors were talking C-section because of the one being breech. My labor stopped dead. Shift change and the new doctor tells us he can do a breech birth. Hard labor started back up and delivered both boys three hours later. LOL

My boys were tiny [but I'm not a big woman] & basically fell out 3 minutes apart. Barely 3 hours of labour all up. Each labour is different. Doctors are trained to look for the problems but most twin pregnancies chug along normally ~ only mum is bigger & clumsier than if she was just carrying a singleton. I nearly doubled my usual weight of 7 stone.

My boys were tiny [but I'm not a big woman] & basically fell out 3 minutes apart. Barely 3 hours of labour all up. Each labour is different. Doctors are trained to look for the problems but most twin pregnancies chug along normally ~ only mum is bigger & clumsier than if she was just carrying a singleton. I nearly doubled my usual weight of 7 stone.

Pinky was an ounce heavier and the brain was an inch longer. lol

Back
Top Bottom