Anybody hatching on Jan 9th?

Quote:
yes me me me---I just posted this am asking if someone was hatching ths day:)

I have 11 EE's-2 lav split silkies-4 olive eggers-10 polish and cochin eggs! oooh I waould love a BCM

Quote:
Im due on the 8th of January
jumpy.gif

Good luck
fl.gif

I have 45 set in the incubator that are due Jan 10th. SS Hamburgs, Buff Orps, EEs, NNs, and a few BRXBuff Orp mixes (no BR rooster). This is my first attempt at incubating eggs but I had tons frm the 33 chickens we have so I figured I'd try it before I bought some to hatch. Ran the bator for a week with the tunrer in it to make sure all was well before I set the eggs.

wow we have a good size group going already!--I need your help guys NOT to keep adding to the bator-everytime I go down to the coop I have more eggs-so I pop them in too-Ive kept it to only 4 kinds though instead of 15! I cant wait-thsi is my 8th hatch? 7th or 8th I lost count--

Last edited:
Quote:
what kind what kind huh huh huh???? I already posted an add on craigslist for the babies Im hatching -day olds-already have people responding--Ill keep a few of the best and sell the rest:) Then start all over again if I sell them all-thats when the fun begins!

12 black/blue maran, and 9 ameraucana. How much room does your incubator have left in it? Maybe it will be full soon and you wont be able to keep adding more eggs lol. I guess thats not much help in discouraging you :
tongue.png
!

This is my first hatch. I am incubating 10 mutts from my own chickens. Due Jan 9 . I met a person at church who had an incubator (little giant 9200) that he wasn't using so I traded him some laying hens. After reading several hundred posts in this section I modified the bater (added a fan), built myself a PVC candler and and put the eggs in yesterday. I know just enough to be dangerous.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom