Anybody hatching on Jan 9th?

Quote:
wee.gif
wee.gif
Im still waiting on my one silkie If she makes it her name will be "Pokey"

Well I have 2 light sussex and one bcm so far. Before I left this morning I had 2 more bcms that had pipped. Hoping to go home and find that they are out. My first one didnt hatch til yesterday morning so everything seems to be running a little late on my hatch. Keeping my fingers crossed! Congrats to everyone on their new arrivals.

I had one more blue marans hatch out this morning. This is day 23 for me. Still some more eggs left. Hope they are just late. I pretty happy with what I got so far for shipped eggs in the dead of winter though.

we finally hatched 1 rir on saturday. This nisn out of 9 eggs. We moved her to her new brooder in the dinning room this morning. At some point I will learn how to post pics so I can post fuzzy butt pics.

i know these are some bad pictures but here they are out of my 30 eggs 2 did not hatch 1 was a early quitter like real early, and the other was another early quitter, both of these prob should not of made it to lock down but they were iffy so i left them, so anyways here are the pics, and yes there are 3 big ones in the brooder with them and they get along just fine

96d66bb8.jpg

eb6be67d.jpg

a09ffa70.jpg

40a37137.jpg

8fa8e69d.jpg

d757ddd0.jpg

Preatty sure this is silver laced, i got quite a few of these

3bce96c2.jpg

999d0a11.jpg

5c670d84.jpg

Chipmunk looking chicks, and the second pic is a brown and goldish color chipmunk looking chick any idea what it might be?

4f6a8105.jpg

d8db628b.jpg

and here are some pics of them in the brooder

30e7d6d8.jpg

d5a81f1f.jpg

7738f3b2.jpg

38a7c437.jpg

3f0cb002.jpg

hope you like

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom