Anybody in Indiana?

hello,
i've been reading this forum for a while now and just love it . i usealy don't post alot cause my typing is realy bad. ive had chickens for awhile but my two little girl and i have been trying are hands at incubation, the first attemt did'nt turn out good but with alot of help from the people on this board i hope to do alot better this time. ive got barred rocks,austrulops,easter eggers,buff brama bantams,gold sebrights,old english game bantams, apair of black dutch bantams, a colombian wyndotte bantam hen, and a few mutts. and the girls and i love'em all. by the way a almost forgot what the post was about . i live right on the ohio river in soutern Ind. alittle town called cannelton, about 3 min. from tell city.

p.s. i got 20 brabanter eggs and 16 buff brama large fowl in the bator due on christmas!

see ya,
rick fulkerson

duck&chickencrazy :

Hey i live in Indiana, Near warsaw in the little town of Claypool!!!

Hello. I live just down the road from you. I live in Claypool too. Thats cool!
frow.gif

I am in the South Bend area. I have 7 hennies and I love them very much. First thing when I get home is to check in on the girls. In the Morning they get their warm oatmeal before my husband and I get our breakfast. They are like children to me. Nice to see so many people that love their chickens.
big_smile.png

Lee You should come to the Marion County Fair next year!!So I can finally meet another BYCer! About where at do you live?

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, indeed I would like to go to the county fair. I'm on the west side near the airport. I've been to the fairgrounds to a rabbit show one time and to a music festival.

Back
Top Bottom