Anybody NOT looking forward to their New Years Eve plans?

yuckyuck.gif
You are probably right.

I am attempting to stay up with DH and two little girls who are determined to see the Disney new year party!
lol.png

I usually am asleep by then!!
big_smile.png

M staying out all night partying is gone with my pre-kids years!

Happy New Year ALL!!!

I'm 37 (38 in 3 days), and 9PM has been REALLLY late for a while now....When we "double-date" it's with my parents, here at our house...and when we really want a party...we invite my dad's parents....

Between the kids, dog, cats, chickens, and extended family..we have all the excitement one could ask for!!!
smile.png

After two years of marriage and staying home I started going to bed early on new years.for the next 17 years of marriage I got harrasssed. on year 20 I stayed up and she fell asleep on the couch. This year is still in question.

I am with you dixiechick. DH is already in bed. We are letting the kids stay up later tonight. Anything around here after 8 now is late. Well other than the nights I stay up to do paperwork.

My dad, his fiance, my aunt and uncle all went out. Guess i will live vicariously through them. They can tell me about it later.

Quote:
Absolutely! Are you peckish? I say, if you don't mind, bring some Devonshire cream so I can make some good scones.

BTW, do you recognize my British avatar? ;-)

Last edited:
Quote:
You are so much NOT alone! We're all here with you! DH has gone to bed because he gets up at 5 am, I have built a nice fire because it's cold out, and I am hanging out here with a bunch of very cool and fun people! As well as 3 dogs, 3 cats and the chickens are outside with their heating on. Life doesn't get much better, and I used to be the QUEEN of partiers and party givers- don't miss it a bit!

If you keep watching he will come. The Opa from 32 years ago made an appearance, the current Opa will too. Although he might scare away younger posters. It might make it to apparent what happens to us as we age.
old.gif
[/img]

Back
Top Bottom