Anyone else a Doctor Who fan???

My favourite of the new Drs is Christopher Ecclestone. Just watched the first of the new series, Asylum of the Daleks, good twist at end, I'm in UK so don't know when it's shown in the US or can you get it on line straight away? Lot of talk in paper about Amy and Rory going out of it this season.

I'm impatiently waiting for Amazon.com to get it. They probably won't put it on the site until it airs on BBC America in a few hours, but I can hope.

If it they make me wait a few days, I'll be very sad. :/

I finally got too see it. WOW. As usual, everyone involved in creating the show did an excellent job.

Dinosaurs on a Spaceship next week. I can hardly wait! :weee

Ok... chicken coop + Doctor Who fan = http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=3390.msg45331

Someone else did it!  I was going to try my hand at this but postponed it and found someone else did a pretty good job with their coop.

That's pretty cool. I just love that someone actually went to the trouble of making a TARDIS coop. :gig

Is anyone else excited about seeing the new companion this Christmas? I know I am.

Look at my avatar, look at my signature... Yep. Doctor Who fan :)

For anyone seeing this after I have changed my avatar and signature: My avatar is a weeping angel and my signature says, "Don't Blink".

I remember these old police boxes from my childhood. I even remember standing near one when the phone rang and a policeman went inside to answer it. Way before the days of personal radios of course.

I've only ever seen one in a museum but you couldn't go inside.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom