Anyone else a Doctor Who fan???

I'm not personally, but my hubby used to watch it faithfully years ago!
thumbsup.gif

Hmmmmmmm... They should do that in an episode! The doctor gets stuck with a whole bunch of chickens in the TARDIS.... THAT WOULD BE AMAZINGLY FUNNY!

Has anyone ever attempted to build a chicken coop out of a Tardis? I am serious. I am going to try to convince my wife to have her chicken coop (which i am going to build) ressemble a Police Box.

No, but I know someone who painted their coop Tardis blue. As for the chicken episode thing, there was an episode back when Tom Baker played the doctor that had a chicken in some kind of time device so that it kept going back and forth from an egg to a full grown chicken.

I just found this!! I LOVE DOCTOR WHO SO MUCH!!! Last night i was rewatching some old ones with Christopher Eccleston, did you guys watch the one when Rose goes back in time and tries to save her father? It is the sadddest Doctor Who ever! I cried almost the whole time! :'(

Chris Eccleston was the best of the new series! I was really really disappointed with his tenure being so short... sigh. And Eccleston's exit episode was VERY VERY well done as well.

Back
Top Bottom