Anyone else doing the "chick wait"?

Ordered mine at the end of March for my birthday. I only have two more weeks until their arrival! I am counting down the final 14 days of waiting! These are my first chickens ever so I am SOOO excited!

Last edited:
2 MORE WEEKS!!!!!
barnie.gif

Mine are due to arrive the week of the 21st of May. 2 WEEKS!!! Waiting, waiting. I have everything, just have to set up the brooder.

Waiting not so patiently for my 50 chicks who will be arriving the 31st!

Last edited:
Yay! I am finally letting myself do a count-down. My chicks are due to ship out 5/22, so should get them the 23 or 24th (I hope). Expecting 15 Ameraucanas. So, counting down lets say 15 days! I have so enjoyed reading all of these posts as I have been anxiously awaiting my delivery date. My whole family is anxiously awaiting it, even my brother who lives over in the next state. He called me the other night saying "I ordered 50 chicks to be delivered to your house..." I said "WHAT!!!" He replied "Yep, just want you to raise them till their big enough, then I'll come 'take care' of them" LOL, he was just teasing me, thank God. I was thinking..."here goes the chicken math..."

We pick up our 12 chicks, 2 weeks from today!!! I ordered them in the middle of March...so its been a long wait!!! I am tired of waiting!! I want them here now! haha
My kids {Makenah is 7, and Hudson is 3} can't wait either! We just want to play with them & cuddle them so badly! The brooder is pretty much ready...just have to pick up some bedding. We haven't started the coop or run yet....since my husband is so busy with work we haven't had time to start on it. But atleast we are just turning an old horse stall into a coop...so there isn't much building to do!
The 'Chick Wait" sucks....Can't wait until May 23rd!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom