Anyone else due to hatch on March 23rd? *first post updated :) *

I had a dream that all my chicks hatched last night.... And that some came out black and orange, and orange and blue.
It was very intresting.

I freak out in the middle of the night thinking I hear them peeping..... Nope just the mice in the walls.
lau.gif

Quote:
Hahaahah for the past three nights I have dreamed that they hatched.... This is torture.
Its like when I am about to go see a movie, with friends who have already seen it.
I ask for spoilers, but they refuse.... hate any kind of suspense.
Actually when i watch movies on tv I google the summary of the movie so I know how it will end....
Yes I know I am ridiculous.

Just candled again (3 days since the last time I candled) and can no longer see inside either eggs!

Must be coming along nicely! Bought the rest of the stuff needed for the brooder, will get that up and running soonish
smile.png

yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
yayyy.... and I am on day 19, and trying to keep myself distracted
I have already checked my eggs several times today.
Hoping I have some early birds.

Quote:
woo!
Only a couple more days then for you!
AHHHH
I am going stir crazy, or just plain crazy.
I wish I already knew the outcome of this.
Too bad real life doesn't have spoilers you can look up online.
he.gif

LOL
Hopefully, I can live vicariously through you, since you're a day ahead of me!!

Get that brooder fired up and at temp, just in case!!

Hoping for some really cute babies w/ beards!! (and a good percentage of pullets!!)

Quote:
hahhaa
I will post up many pictures when the hatch begins... No doubt about it.
I hope i don't dream about them hatching again, or else I will wake up sad hahha.
And yup, I am starting to get my heat lamp ready, since I want to make sure I can keep the temps stable, before the wee ones come along.

Ha i go to lock down tomorrow. still air bator 42 eggs. wondering if need to filol all reservors with water. also bator has 2 plugs on tip that can be taken out, I guess it's for if the hum. gets too high. Lost instructions

Back
Top Bottom