anyone else getting ready for company...

Me too - getting ready for company that is. Oh, joy. If it were only my family, it wouldn't be any big deal and would even be fun, but my in-laws from Massachusetts are coming too. I'm not sure why I bother though. Nothing I do will ever make them like me.

hmm.png

I am SOOOOO Tired I cleaned all weekend and it seems like it is never going to end........ I have my family and his family and a few extra every year and by time I am done I am ready to PASS OUT......

Quote:
Make sure you remind them what a loser, politically deviant, useless state "Tax"achusetts is. Really, if they act snotty, it's because they'd give their right arm to live somewhere nice like North Carolina!

(Coming from one who knows)

OK...everyone STOP worrying about Thanksgiving....if there is dust in your house...call it clean dust for goodness sake! relatives are coming to see you and your family not how much dust has accumulated since the last visit! BYC'ers are busy people, we DON'T have time to be constantly cleaning (unless you are like me and dont get out much because you are always cleaning, worrying in case someone drops in!!!!! Relax, chill out, and enjoy that wonderful American holiday - THANKSGIVING - thanks for the harvest, thanks for family, thanks for friends.....BUT no thanks to dust.....but it will always be there...take it from one is an obsessive cleaner, tidier upper........OMG you turned up without letting me know!!!! arghhhh.....RELAX....I have tried for all my years...but slowly really slowly I am starting to get there...I can accept clean dust only!
lol.png

Last edited:
my oven that had not been cleaned yet.. still kinda new.. but anyway the thought of someone looking into my oven with the burnt stuff on the bottom (lots of burnt stuff) made me
hide.gif

so I had to clean that..

and get the piles of stuff out of the corners that exposed the cob webs, then you clean out the cob webs and then there is a clean spot.. then you have to continue down the wall.. then
th.gif

then you realize how dirty your house really was.. even if it looked clean..
smack.gif

Last edited:
Well, lets see...I have my brother in law and his wife, maybe. the other brother in law and his girlfriend. the last brother in law and his wife might be by, depends on how FIL is behaved. They might come here just to get away from him.
roll.png
then two unrelated employees might come too. And maybe two others. maybe...

i don't have to clean for the family, but i don't wanna look like we live a mess here so i wanna get clean before they come.

Rats!!!!
barnie.gif
My Thanksgiving plans just got the kaibash! The BF isn't leaving town after all. I was sooooo looking forward to having some alone time. At least he'll be working.

I AM SO TIRED!!!!!
caf.gif

I finished the kitchen.. got it organized.. I turned around and the living room that i had already done was a mess again..
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom