ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS ISSUE???

Quote:
Are you on the "dark side" of that talk--or the "convincing my hubby" side?
hu.gif

Quote:
he might not notice a few extra.....it took him almost 5 days to notice another horse in our pasture!
wink.png
lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Oh my....that could totally be my hubby.
We had a dog...IN THE HOUSE...for 2 days before he realized it...He even was petting the dog on day 1 and finally on the night of day 2 he asked where the dog came from and how long we had him...
Same with the sheep....We had 12 ewes and 3 rams. Well I picked up the 4th ram and almost a month went by before he realized what that was in the pasture he had been lugging water too. The ram must of been pretty good at hide and seek when he was around.
Sometimes though it's a blessing that he isn't so observant...
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
he might not notice a few extra.....it took him almost 5 days to notice another horse in our pasture!
wink.png
lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Oh my....that could totally be my hubby.
We had a dog...IN THE HOUSE...for 2 days before he realized it...He even was petting the dog on day 1 and finally on the night of day 2 he asked where the dog came from and how long we had him...
Same with the sheep....We had 12 ewes and 3 rams. Well I picked up the 4th ram and almost a month went by before he realized what that was in the pasture he had been lugging water too. The ram must of been pretty good at hide and seek when he was around.
Sometimes though it's a blessing that he isn't so observant...
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

lau.gif
Totally understand that! Of course, I had to sell the extra horse, but it was a rescue & I couldn't have said no & just left her there!
barnie.gif

They might cute…but so am I…and we don’t need more worthless things around our place.

Is he calling himself worthless!?!?
tongue.png

I was thinking along the same lines of finding a bantam breed and selling their eggs for hatching. I don't eat any of my silkie or d'uccle eggs. They are either hatched or sold for hatching.​

Quote:
Is he calling himself worthless!?!?
tongue.png

I was thinking along the same lines of finding a bantam breed and selling their eggs for hatching. I don't eat any of my silkie or d'uccle eggs. They are either hatched or sold for hatching.

HA! I didn't even get that part of his e-mail--FUNNY!
lau.gif

What kind of D'Uccles do you have? How are they as layers?

Back
Top Bottom