Anyone else having issues with the pages loading right now?

Everything’s fine here for me although I have noticed it’s been slow sometimes lately. Just super slow loading, like pages taking forever, but I figured it was just my WiFi cause I switch to data when that happens and it’s okay :confused:

Hmm... we didn't change anything on our side, but it's clearly something that's impacting muliple people cross multiple platforms / systems and user groups (PFM's and standard members).

Please keep replying with:
  1. Device
  2. Browser
  3. Any error messges
  4. Details on what specific items are slow, steps to reproduce, etc.

Although I will say that this site is the only one I ever have issues with cause I’ve tested other sites when it’s happened and no problems so maybe not just the WiFi. Idk.

On a iPhone 8 Plus on Safari so website not app.

Hmm... we didn't change anything on our side, but it's clearly something that's impacting muliple people cross multiple platforms / systems and user groups (PFM's and standard members).

Please keep replying with:
  1. Device
  2. Browser
  3. Any error messges
  4. Details on what specific items are slow, steps to reproduce, etc.
It doesn’t really seem to happen at any specific time or anything for me so may be hard to reproduce. :hmm

But when it does happen, for me at least, the page just won’t load. Like I’ll click somewhere and it’ll just be blank and spinning for forever.

Back
Top Bottom