Anyone else in Molting season?

6BD5F42F-2D22-4B27-A3DA-D4C2F26AE187.jpeg

I feel horrible as I scrubbed out her big pool really well after days of not having the time to do so. I encouraged her to go swim before remembering that she‘s not exactly at her most buoyant right now :oops:

View attachment 2339277
I feel horrible as I scrubbed out her big pool really well after days of not having the time to do so. I encouraged her to go swim before remembering that she‘s not exactly at her most buoyant right now :oops:
She's so cute!! I love it when they lose their flight feathers! They look so hideous and adorable.

Mine are all funny colors now. Well just different looking then there usual selves. Except Gus (Drake) he’s black & white..he looks normal just poor & without a jacket.

My dog is either swiping all the eggs before I find them or I’m down to 1 egg every couple days. Or somebody got really really good at hiding their eggs.

Daphne is now without wing or tail feathers, but is starting the re-growing process. My white Muscovy just started losing feathers today, but still looks the same. My pied Muscovy stomped her little webbed foot and said that it’s NOT TIME YET! She’ll be sorry.....

Back
Top Bottom