anyone else living in the northeast sick of all this rain?

Actually, I'm getting used to it
lol.png

The sun tries to break through for a minute or two, but then retreats.

My chickens stay in when it's pouring, but then they charge out into the runs to get the bugs and slugs when the rain turns to mist.

My strawberries are fine and coming to the end of their time.

The tomato plants and squash plants are still growing and yet to bloom, which is a good thing.

By Monday, the sun will arrive, the blossoming plants will blossom and everyone here will be thrilled!!!

I have heard that there will be some sun on sunday! Woo! Then back to more rain....

Last edited:
It rained again! I have a backyard full of mops!

DirtyPat.jpg

Also, one of my girls was so fed up with the rain, she was literally standing in the middle of our feild while it was pouring out. I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture. It was thunder and lightening and she stood stiff, refusing to budge, until I put her in the coop.
hmm.png

We should all strike. Everyone, get out your lawn chairs and umbrellas!
lol.png

Rain again last night....not looking much better for today. You should see the swamp in front of my barn. Heck, I might post a photo. The only ones enjoying all this mess are the ducks!!!
barnie.gif

We had to go on vacation to find any sun- and our farm sitter said it didn't stop raining the whole time we were gone. It has rained since we've been back. The mud is knee deep in the horse "mud" pasture (to save the grass they get locked in there when it rains- I can't get them out of it!). Even our steep hill that usually drains is muddy.

But, look what we saw driving home from vacation:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom