anyone else on day 6?

Im the same way- what if I was wrong? So, most of mine stay in the incubator if I am not sure what I am looking at...even if I am pretty sure there not any good. Usually I put a question mark on that egg and will check it at a later time...then I am usually still not sure, so I leave it.
smile.png

Unless it's obviously clear (by day 14
roll.png
) or smelly, I'm not taking it out this time around.

I think one of the welsummer eggs has a whole in it, but I didn't see anything leaking out of it. Those are so hard to candle... they'll all probably stay in until after the hatch. That's what I did with the Marans eggs I incubated, thankfully none of them exploded.

White ... and I might have 1 Golden laced? I sure hope they start veining, but the person I got them from must of handled them rough or something, because out of 26 eggs, alot of the air cells? yolk? are moving all around the egg, those are the ones not growing I think.... But I will give them a chance, I will keep crossing my fingers! I can't wait to see Everyones Little ones! I see alot of hatching post is a couple weeks! How EGG-citing!
D.gif
jumpy.gif
pop.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I have silver laced, and buff laced mixed with silver. But they were from my birds, right from the coop to the 'bator. But i am getting some frizzle polish from ebay in a few days. Good luck with yours!
fl.gif

it is the end of day 9 and I am loosing i. I need support. I am so nervous. I have to quit lookin at them. I am going to be devastated if they dont hatch. There was nothing in my polish eggs but some of the others could have a gold laced polish dad so it will be ineresting to see what they look like. I am setting my goal really low. I have 13 good eggs. Please let me get at least 2 chicks...

Back
Top Bottom