Anyone ever had a chicken adopt a skunk before????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I hadn't considered the different species and its particular dietary needs. That does sound like a more fortuitous partnership, if it feeds primarily on insects, rather than eggs! You might want to stock up on some meal worms whenever you can, just to make sure the skunk gets enough to go along with it's daily foraging.

Quote:
Oh my gosh, that has got to be the most cutest thing ever!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
The pic is fabulous!!!!

Quote:
Really??? I don't know what you evolved from, but I for one did not evolve from a lesser form of life than a human being, anymore than my Chevy S10 will evolve into a full-size extended cab 4 X 4. Forgive me, but it cracks me up when people talk about millions of years of evolution. Chickens were always chickens and skunks were always skunks. No more no less.

Quote:
Really??? I don't know what you evolved from, but I for one did not evolve from a lesser form of life than a human being, anymore than my Chevy S10 will evolve into a full-size extended cab 4 X 4. Forgive me, but it cracks me up when people talk about millions of years of evolution. Chickens were always chickens and skunks were always skunks. No more no less.

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

That is the problem with America...the educational system.
lol.png

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

lol.png

Apparently science is now optional.

Quote:
I too have heard more stories of strange parents... my own for instance they are very odd.

Let it work till it does not, then handle it accordingly.......

looks like a fun family unit to me.

Argentina is on the list for ski season next year, fingers crossed.

Repo

Quote:

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

lol.png

Apparently science is now optional.

If evolution were true then where are the thousands and thousands of transitional creatures in existence right now not to mention the remains of thousands of transitional creatures. There's a huge lack of science to support the "theory" of evolution.

As for the skunk it is cute and all but I would dispose of it. I wouldn't want it to get hungry and eat the eggs or the new hatchlings. At some point intstinct will kick in. It eventually with either eat or spray. Neither option works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom