Anyone ever used a Steam Mop? Pros Cons , Reviews of these 2

I may be confusing my coupons michaels with bbb....but I got a coupon for joining up with the email....It may only be 20% off and I goofed on my % amounts between Michaels and BBB.

Laney

Hubby sent me a review on the major brands and I decided on the Eureka Enviro Steamer - bought it on Amazon - should be here Wednesday.

My mom demonstrated her Shark and I can't wait to try mine out
smile.png
I'd prefer to use water rather than chemicals - both hubs and I have allergies so I think this will work out for us.

Ok reviving an old thread - I got my steam mop this week and I
love.gif
it! Already plotting to buy some more pads though. I want "upstairs" pads and "downstairs" pads. My basement isn't finished and is where all the pet stuff is. It is also where when the puppy has an accident I am most likely to find it. I think having pads for up and down will help. (I have a downstairs broom also - don't want to track cat litter upstairs
smile.png
)

Quote:
Cool! Thanks for adding that, I am going to get mine this weekend. Can't wait to see the difference.

AM I glad you started this thread.... I have been considering a steam mop for a while now... had anyone used theirs on solid wood floors and was it OK?......

I've been thinking of getting one as well. At the store, the salesperson said (the box had the same instructions) that you can use them on wood floors that have been sealed.

My steam mop wrecked my laminate floor in the LR. It was a darker colour and the steam took the shiny surface off. Now it is dull and never looks clean, no matter how often I mop it. I loved it for my tiled floors, but I would never use a steam mop on laminate again.

Back
Top Bottom