jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Jenn
barnie.gif
jumpy.gif
barnie.gif

Just wondering....did you mark your eggs with a sharpie pen or pencil? Does it matter? I am going to mark some tonight.

They are all locked up and I am waiting.... Just waiting...
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
No pips .....
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
I know I am only on day 19 but come on, what about the early bird gets the worm....
lau.gif
th.gif
lau.gif
th.gif

Jenn
barnie.gif
th.gif
barnie.gif

Mine ran cool for some of the time in the other bator, so I am going to have to just not plan on an early hatch and do a total wait and see thing. Sigh.

Best of luck to you all.

Just took my Welsummer eggs out of turner this morning for hatch date on May 9th. Only had to take out one!

How long can you stare into your bator?
big_smile.png

Well I went up to turn the eggs today, and I always write down the time when I turn them. So as I was writing it down, I heard a peep, and I thought I was just hearing things becuase I didnt expect a pip this early. Then I heard another peep. So I looked down and saw one of the eggs had pipped and was sticking his beak out the hole peeping.
lol.png
I was really suprised because this is pretty early for him to be pipping. I've heard that bantam eggs seem to hatch earlier. My temp was right on 99.5 the whole time... Hmm...

Well it started... My husband called and said they are hatching!!! Just some pips so far, on the guinea eggs.... but I work till 1am
th.gif
So I can't wait to get home and see what I will have waiting for me!!! I think I am in love
love.gif
love.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
love.gif
love.gif

**Bethany
It looks like your guys are moving even faster than mine
wee.gif
GOOD LUCK!

Jenn
celebrate.gif