Anyone from Missouri?

I have been to the Marshall Swap a few times and I enjoyed the heck out of it. Some sellers do not include cages when you buy the birds, but there was always a lady there selling cages.
We just packed the cages into the car before we go, (Thank goodness I did not bring the truck!
big_smile.png
) so we know what we can haul back home. Looking forward to 4 May.

Last edited:
I used to live in O'Fallon (well by the new Wally world in Lake St Louis). I have moved to Lincoln county, just outside of of Flint Hill.

Hey Fenderville there is also Greene's in Lake St Louis, on Hwy N. They also have a nice helpful staff. It's been a couple of years, but they also ordered my DE for me.

Gus I spent my college years in Warrensburg.

Welcome
Smiles
Jul

Quote:
I am on another list with a lady who breeds Marans and Ameraucanas. She says the resulting pullet from a Marans roo on an EE hen is what she calls an "olive egger." The eggs are a darker olive color and very interesting indeed!

Trisha in MO

Finally, no rain today!!

maran01.jpg

Cuckoo Marans

maran02.jpg

Maran/Easter Eggers

maran04.jpg

Same

maran03.jpg

Father of the above (except top)

Planning on taking these 7 (except the adult) and some other smaller ones to Marshall next Sunday.

Dan

Ok well now you've done it!! I can't resist those puffy cheeks and the prospect of weird egg colors. I guess I am getting up at 4 or 5 am to drive to Marshall..... I need to look at mapquest to see how long a drive it'll be. I have always wanted to go to one of these swaps anyway, so this should be fun. See you there!

Back
Top Bottom