Anyone going Lucasville Ohio in OCT?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by walkswithdog, Sep 18, 2008.

1. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Overrun With Chickens

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Looking for someone who lives in S. Ohio and attending the show to possibly bring birds down toward TN?

2. strike

strike Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2008
    Michigan
    Well I am not personally going down there but my mom is, what are you looking for?
    thanks
    Dan Delaney

3. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Overrun With Chickens

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Dan, I have a man going to that show with SQ partridge cochins, if I can get them from the show to S. Ohio, then I can pick them up.

My neck just won't let me drive up to the show, too many hours. But I can get up to four hours from here pretty easily. I live near Knoxville TN.

Where's your mom returning to so I can map it. I'd love to get my hands on those birds and he's loathe to ship them.

Thx Chere

4. wyldehorses

wyldehorses Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Kentucky
    I am planning on going, I can get them as far as Louisville Kentucky if that helps.

Yolonda

5. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    I have not decided if I'm going or not. If I go it will be for the sell, the weekend following the show. I would love to go but, work is just crazy lately. So, right now I'm not sure yet. I'm in east Tn. 18 miles east of Knoxville. Where are you at?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by