Anyone Hatching May 14 Or 15 ? OR CLOSE TO IT ?

paramedic07

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 24, 2011
Bergman, AR
I Am. Set About 25 Eggs April 23rd. 20 Are EE's, Blue Egged Ameraucana, And EE/BR, BSL/EE, And RIR/EE Crosses. The Other 5 Are 3 Silkie/polish Cross And Two Polish/top Hat Hybrid Cross.

Last edited:
Top Hat As In I Have No Idea What The Hen Is As When I Got Her She Was Called A Top Hat And I Know Thats A Blanket Term For Crested Breeds.

I also have a variety I set on the 21st, and should be hatching around the11th and 12th. I started with 7 eggs which were various mixes, but am down to 5, two were yokers. I had 6 wheaton Ameraucanas, but had 3 yokers, so down to 3. Then I have a mille fluer cochin, and several silkie eggs, which are all under my broody. I haven't candled them since I put them under her. Anyway I am hathcing close to when you are, just a couple of days a head.

well its day 19. 15 of 21 eggs were good at lock down. 6 eggs have holes pipped thru them and i can see their beaks. waiting on the other 9.

Good Luck with you hatch! I hope every fertile egg hatches and are girls/boys, whatever you want!
tongue.png

Mine one 'bator was set to hatch tomorrow, but four have pipped and one is out. My second 'bator (only 5 eggs) should be hatching Sunday... Exciting!

Back
Top Bottom