Anyone hatching this weekend?

i stared hatching friday night still at it now its my first time at incubating its been fun i have 4 chicks so far,bit unsure about the others dont think they have made it.

i have 2 barnyard mixes that have hatched out of olive eggs. and i have one red silkie that hatched! my white silkie has pipped. and i have 5 mixed bantam eggs out of 9 that have pipped so far. so......3 babies total have hatched!

My lockdown is the 23rd! I HAVE SO MUCH LONGER TO WAIT!!!! ahhhhhhhhh
hide.gif

Still no one out yet. Seven pips now! Have two that will be out by tonight i think. Can't wait! Nothing still from the quail eggs. They are three days over now so I guess none of them will hatch again.

One of the EEs is out and one of the brown eggs is almost out! Another pip too! Hope to have an incubator full of chicks tomorrow after work. Told the wife she has to keep me updated tomorrow. Good luck and congrats everyone!

21 chicks so far. We ended up with 34 fertile eggs and it looks like they are all hatching! One didn't candel well so I don't think that one will hatch but the others are all hatching. The hen rooster ratio wasn't great but I guess he did his job. They are just backyard barred rocks. I always thought hatching eggs would be hard.

Back
Top Bottom