Anyone have Anatolian Shepherds?

Quote:
Good fences are a must as they are very physically capable dogs. I have no dough that my dogs would continue to expand their boundaries if left to their own. What I mean to say is my dogs will bark at the fence line if a predator, or strange dog or person appears if the fence where not their they would probably meet them at the neighbors. I have never had a problem with my dogs and welcome people in my home. It is not unusual to have folks come by the farm to pick up goat kids or chickens. As long as they are brought in by a family member they are fine. They are intense dogs though particularly with other dogs (potential predators). I believe that dogs are products of their environment mostly, having said that my Boerboel is probably more likely to correct a house guest than my Anatolians are? Going to see some dogs is a must, be sure they are out in the field or pastures. I am defiantly bios but I love the breed great dogs excellent protectors. But some lg working dog experience helps.

Ish

Back
Top Bottom