Anyone have any baby chicks hatching in 3 days?

Hi!
My blue / splash JG's from Jay should be hatching on the 20th. I need to move them to the hatcher this evening --- or I might swap around some eggs and move them to under a broody hen.
This group of eggs has grown really well and I'd hate to monk them up.
Good luck everyone!
Lisa

I have eggs due to hatch on the 22nd....
fl.gif

Good luck on your hatch!!!!!

Julie
jumpy.gif

I've got more of the Blue x Buff Orps hatching today, have 3 little Bantam Orps hatched today 2 blacks and 1 blue, along with some Dominique's, a lone Turken and 2 Welsummers. James

I have got some of my bant leghorn eggset to hatch on Monday or Tuesday at a friends. I will be bringing them home. Plain old white leghorn but they are very cute babies and nice looking adults too. Seramas are ready to pop but they will be" fostered" . I dont trust myself with them. too small!!!!

Oh wow there are alot due this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whohoo!
Good Luck with all of your hatches!
Well these mutt eggs are due to hatch on the tue the 19th, then I have Jodys eggs due to hatch on the 21st and then...(yes there is more tehehe
tongue.png
), then Lisa's silkes and frizzles are due to hatch on the 25! Wheeewww..
I am finding I need more incubators to help my habit
big_smile.png

Of course I think I became crazy being around chicken crazy people
roll.png
gig.gif

Please give pics and keep me updated on all of your hatches, gosh another couple of days I will have my first babies AGAIN...LOL
lau.gif

I have red bourbon turkey eggs..........First batch due to hatch on Wednesday, Batch 2 the following Tuesday, Batch 3 the following Sunday and Batch 4 the following Saturday...............So excited..............Our 4 girls and two guys are the most friendly birds...........They all love to be held............We are looking forward to spoiling their kids!

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom