Anyone have eggs hatching next weekend? 4/28-4/29?? Looking for someone to wait with...

Lock down time. I amgoing to do a bit of candleing tonight before locking down, I had a temp spike:( Cross your fingers for me!

Mine are due Saturday/Sunday. Although, I have one who has decided to try hatching today. I am hatching buff brahma chickens. My first time too.

Fingers crossed

Last edited:
Well we've hatched early :hmm and our little hen just doesn;t have the mothering instinct. She's tried to kill the first chick that hatched, 3 more are currently pipping. Crossing my fingers she'll accept these ones.

I have 3 who have externally piped. Several others are moving around in the shell. I am so excited. Several of them already are peeping too. So happy ! I removed 9 undeveloped eggs last night. The rest have a chance. Hard to really see because of dark shells. Have 24 possible, but really don't think all of them are viable.

I am not sure about most of mine as I can't see anything but the air sac, I did have 2 that were light eggs that I could see movement. Still hoping for the best! Congrats to all who have pipping and peeping!

I have 2 babies this morning. 5 eggs have little holes. Very loud chirping from the incubator. I have a retreat tonight, so I won't be able to watch them. Hubby will have to text me updates.

I thought I only gathered Marans eggs, but I must have gathered a very dark Rock because one of my babies is silver? I have 3 Langshans too, but only one Marans rooster. Any guesses what my little silver baby is ?

Not a clue. I had 10 eggs in my incubator due to hatch this weekend to start with. I had a temp spike to 103 degrees, I now have 3 eggs left with movement. No pipping yet, Hopefully these will hatch!

My early hatcher didn's survive. The others are not moving at all (yet, I hope).

I am in the same boat as you, hoping they hatch.

I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us.

Back
Top Bottom