anyone have expereince with cackle hatchery

blueseal

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 3, 2008
WALDOBORO MAINE
my order shipped out today iguess i should have them by friday. what do you think. i heard another mainer ordered from ideal and got them next day. there in texas. mine are comeing from missouri .

I got all of mine today. I was worried since I live in WA that some would be DOA but they are great. I couldnt be happier.

23778_imga0249.jpg

Glad I saw this post and nice to know nothing but good has been said about them:) I just ordered silkies from them but they won't be shipped until middle of April.

I have 6 hens that came from Cackle originally. I like them. The EE gives me 3 to 4 eggs a week. The Cinnamon Queen gives me 5-6 a week. The Buff orp gives me 4-5 eggs a week, The CA leghorn 4-5 a week and my other two leghorns have quit!

I'll give them another week.

I ordered from Cackle. Polish, cochins and silkies. The box had 2 sections. 1 for the polish and cochins and the other side for silkies. They left there on Monday and I picked them up at my post office on Wednesday. All safe and sound. I got 2 extra silkies. They are a week old and I havent lost any. They all seem very strong and healthy.
thumbsup.gif

we ordered from cackle and received our order yesterday. they put in two extra chicks, for a total of 19, so that was nice of them.

our order shipped on monday and arrived on wednesday. we live about 5-6 hours from the hatchery.

My phone should be ringing any minute now.... to go pick up my Cackle Hatchery order of 25 chicks. I am totally beyond excited!
wee.gif

I will post in a day or 2, to let you all know condition they arrived and how they are doing !
Good luck to all of you getting chicks right now!!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom