Anyone have experience with Urban Chicken Coop Company?

I received the Round Top Coop from the Urban Coop Company this last month. The coop is beautiful and functional! The round top coop is the perfect fit for my urban backyard and 4 hens. The Urban Coop Company has excellent customer service. The assembly of the coop was super easy with a cordless drill. Loved their youtube tutorials with assembly instructions for the coop. The final product of the round top coop is super solid and exceeded my expectations. Did I mention is looks GREAT! Thanks Urban Coop Company!!!

I just purchased this coop as well and I should have it April 4th.The quality just looks and sounds so much better. Everything
I've looked at just looks like it will fall apart, specially after the Chicago winter we have just had and are still having. Can't wait
for Spring to really start.

Yes I did! I didn't want to worry about it and also I now see how mess the chicks are with scratching everything in their water
so I think it will help. What about you?

This is an older post but it caught my eye bc I have the Round Top Coop from the Urban Coop Co & really like it. It was a little pricey but I loved the look, liked that it was made in the USA, great customer service & I find it pretty functional. There are a few things i might change but all-in-all really like the coop. I live in the North East & was concerned with the cold winter but my 6 hens survived without a problem & we had some really cold days/nights. It is also really easy for my 5 & 3 year old to go out and collect eggs. I also like the self watering feature. I would rec this coop :) happy coop hunting!

Back
Top Bottom