Anyone have free full blood hatching eggs? I pay shipping (located in Maysville NC)

Bantam or Large Fowl?
I have Japanese bantams (mottled) at home but I'm not there to know how many we have and a previous order had a couple with scrambled air cells despite excellent packaging. The eggs may just be too small for shipping.

Honestly, either... lol. where are you located?
SE Wisconsin. We're creeping up on shorter days there now.
I only have one laying female, though. I have the results to prove that eggs 4 days old can survive shipping and develop. But older than that... idk.
I suggest waiting to see if someone with a better option comes around. Like @WVduckchick (I think it was you i talked to, pardon if it wasn't).

not npip certified or would send ya some RIW eggs but can't ship across state lines
Neither am I. But that is waived for the foreseeable future due to the lack of antigen. Nobody can get certified or retested right now, so it's not actually in effect.

SE Wisconsin. We're creeping up on shorter days there now.
I only have one laying female, though. I have the results to prove that eggs 4 days old can survive shipping and develop. But older than that... idk.
I suggest waiting to see if someone with a better option comes around. Like @WVduckchick (I think it was you i talked to, pardon if it wasn't).

alrightey, thanks for trying, hopefully @WVduckchick will have some available for free!

Neither am I. But that is waived for the foreseeable future due to the lack of antigen. Nobody can get certified or retested right now, so it's not actually in effect.

Could you show me where this is waived? I am NPIP and there has been no change according to the USDA here.

It might be more effective to advertise on your local Craig’s list. I don’t have hatching eggs but I have purchased them and the packaging is intense. Plus they’ll be more viable if you pick them up locally. If I were you I wouldn’t specify purebred, though. It cuts down on your options and the mixes are often really great birds.

Back
Top Bottom