Anyone have picky egg eaters in their house that only eat store eggs?

Quote:
My parents are on a high fat/low carb diet since my dad got diagnosed with cancer. Recently we've all begun cooking with virgin coconut oil and it's AMAZING how good everyone feels now.

My parents are on a high fat/low carb diet since my dad got diagnosed with cancer. Recently we've all begun cooking with virgin coconut oil and it's AMAZING how good everyone feels now.

Did his doctor actually recommend that?!?!? If so AWESOME! So many MD's are resistant to the high fat/low carb diet concept even though there is a mountain of evidence that high blood sugar and/or high insulin feeds cancer cell growth.​

Its funny how some people really do appreciate your home grown eggs. I have a friend, whom, just yesterday, sent home 18 eggs with her 16 y/o daugther, and she said just how much they all appreciate my eggs, even her little brother who is 7 y/o. My friend said with the first batch I gave her, that she went home, and made an egg, then she said gee, its so good, I think I'll have another, then she said, I had another!! she says the difference is unmistakeable! She's just so appreciative, and for this, she may have as many as she likes!
smile.png

Quote:
She does know that ALL eggs come from a chicken's rear, right?

I have no tolerance for stupidity, really. Your 13 yr old is excused...she's a teen, LOL. My own DIL will only eat white eggs, even when I say they are just white because of the breed of chicken. Dont even get me started on this subject.
he.gif

uh huh exactly.

In answer to the original question...no everyone in my house is much smarter than that. if they bought eggs and brought them here I would cook em up and feed them to the girls or throw them at the fool who purchased them.
gig.gif

Birdnutz wrote: My DIL won't touch my home laid eggs. Told her about battery cages and she don't care. She don't go so far as to look in the trash though. At least not yet. I could see her doing that though if she thought of it.

Glad that is your DIL and not mine hahaha I would toss her butt out of my house and tell her to return when she grew a brain cell and an ounce of compassion with a shot a reality.

I am a meanie I guess but I just have no patience or tolerance for stupidity any longer. I really do not want someone that stupid around me. I say stupid because...uneducated and uninformed means they have never been told the facts etc etc. These people have been told therefore they go straight to the stupid category in my book.​

Last edited:
Quote:
Did his doctor actually recommend that?!?!? If so AWESOME! So many MD's are resistant to the high fat/low carb diet concept even though there is a mountain of evidence that high blood sugar and/or high insulin feeds cancer cell growth.

Well, no, he didn't actually. My mom is obsessed with keeping my dad alive (he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer two years ago) and she came across the diet herself, and added in the coconut oil etc. My dad does have a naturopathic oncologist who is very supportive though.

I just realized i never contributed to the thread topic... WHOOPS!

My brother in law REFUSES to eat organic or back yard eggs... not because they taste "different" or because they're strange colors.. but because the SHELLS ARE HARDER TO CRACK. He eats non-organic store bought eggs, 6 a day.... sheesh.

Quote:
first off....that second pic is adorable....and next....i have the same problem with mine disappearing and there doesnt seem to be anything i can do about it, especially not having a clue what it is and no signs or traces of anything, just vanished!
hu.gif
let me know if you figure out what it is and ill do the same for you!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Did his doctor actually recommend that?!?!? If so AWESOME! So many MD's are resistant to the high fat/low carb diet concept even though there is a mountain of evidence that high blood sugar and/or high insulin feeds cancer cell growth.

Well, no, he didn't actually. My mom is obsessed with keeping my dad alive (he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer two years ago) and she came across the diet herself, and added in the coconut oil etc. My dad does have a naturopathic oncologist who is very supportive though.

I just realized i never contributed to the thread topic... WHOOPS!

My brother in law REFUSES to eat organic or back yard eggs... not because they taste "different" or because they're strange colors.. but because the SHELLS ARE HARDER TO CRACK. He eats non-organic store bought eggs, 6 a day.... sheesh.

tell him that anybody who eats that much could use the extra exercise it takes to crack those eggs..
lau.gif

I give my extra eggs to people at work and most love them. But some people are so disgusted by the fact that they would eat them---they scrunch up their noses like they are gonna hurl and say something stupid like "I don't eat eggs from yard chickens" "I only eat store eggs" "I don't eat brown/green eggs" UGH!!!
roll.png

[/quote=Jameberlin]
Quote:
thats a seller for me right there lol....i dont know tho...i live in WV lol....many farmers....but i dont know how well i trust any of them
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom