Anyone Here Good at Math? - Math and Medications

Sorry if I wasn't clear... looking for the number of "mg of amprolium" associated with each dose.
Hint - 1 ml or the liquid has 96 mg, 2 ml have 192 mg, 3 have 288 mg.

-Kathy

Sorry if I wasn't clear... looking for the number of "mg of amprolium" associated with each dose.
Hint - 1 ml or the liquid has 96 mg, 2 ml have 192 mg, 3 have 288 mg.

-Kathy

My brain is getting dizzy. I got to run to the feed store so I'll try again when I return. Maybe another member could give it a whirl before I get back.
big_smile.png

My brain has completely froze. I can't even figure out how I got my initial figures for Exercise One
hmm.png
. I will get a good nights rest and try again in the morning. I know I can figure this out. I think I'm over complicating it.

It would be good if others give this a try so they know how when the need arises and can't get quick enough answers from the forum.

-Free Spirit

Ok, I edited and corrected post # 14 and post # 17. If you would be so kind to check it over and let me know if I'm wrong. I think I got it right now.

Now to work on Exercise #4 and #5. Been a soggy day today so my computer has been off because of thunderstorms.

Knowing how to make Corid water with the 9.6% solution can help with make many other medications, which I will point out as we go along.

-Kathy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom