anyone in England ?

Pics
Anyone in Wales got a drake duckling for sale? I'm looking or one. I want to raise it by hand and then introduce it in with my 3 females. Not worried about colour. My females are about 2yrs old and are indian runners. Im not really looking to breed, just as a companion.

Have you checked on preloved? Or is there anyway your females will sit on eggs? They are easier to post! I know people with ducks and ducklings but we are in Bolton and you don't say if you are North, Mid or South Wales. Good luck in your search x

Thanks. Im in southwales, yes I've looked on preloved but not seen anything as yet.
Have you checked on preloved? Or is there anyway your females will sit on eggs? They are easier to post! I know people with ducks and ducklings but we are in Bolton and you don't say if you are North, Mid or South Wales. Good luck in your search x

i am looking for some free wood in county durham, to make a new coop,

also my friend has some white stars for sale if anyone interested ?

can anyone tell me anything about them ? that would be good i dont have any and he says they really good but they the only ones he has ever has so ???

help please ??

I bought White Star and Amber Star chicks for my daughter for her birthday. They are really friendly and curious and easy to handle. I have seen older ones and they are great. Not skittish, easy to catch and hold. Would sit on your knee if you let them.

Why don't you check out if there is a thread on here?

Last edited:
cheers :) just wanted to see what other local users said about them, plus if u bought them for a child and they were fine thats good. i want some but also want some rhode island reds

My white star laid every single day without fail, large white eggs, until she got attacked by a fox and hasn't laid since :( She's a bit nervy but very reliable.

Back
Top Bottom