anyone in England ?

Pics
It has been so funny standing in the conservatory watching a bunch of pekins try to walk on way and suddenly run sideways as the wind pushed them. Who needs Christmas telly?

Hello! I'm in UK, Essex near Chelmsford *waves*. 3 hybrids that are causing me no end of trouble at the moment...

Gutted, one by one all my efforts of hatching my own and enjoying more eggs then ever is slowly becoming sad and as one would say what's the point, when mr fox is sneaking about and taking them one by one, gggrrrrr!
1f612.png

Aaawww Meg you poor honey!
Did you lose many?
Are they in a field or your garden? Elec fence or even male urine (get the blokes to go in a jug)and pour it around the outside edges of your garden.
If they are in a field save up for a pair of ostriches. They are natural fox hunters and you get some ace eggs!

Their in my orchard, with electric fence currently count up to about 20+
1f61e.png
varying from the old stock and new, even got my beefy cockerel (*******! The fox that is) to be fair tho some of them didn't help them selfs as i believe they had gone over the net, naughty! Don't think id be brave enough for ostriches, do they mix well with dogs and sheep!? There massive things, I'll have to try the hubbys pee!

I know this is a long shot but is anyone looking for pekin bantam cockerels in leicester (the east midlands)? I can't keep mine!!!

Back
Top Bottom