anyone in England ?

Pics
I have just been googling Bovans Nera aka Black Star. I want some!! ( but then I would have to get white star and gold star. Chicken maths drives me crazy!)

Hi, I'm in loughborough. We currently have 2 Wyandottes, a Araucana, a polish and 2 silkies. One wyandotte and a silkie are going to live at the school I work in so I'll have day time chickens too. We've had most of ours since they were one week old, now about 20 weeks and just started to lay :)

Any folk here who are breeding Light Sussex to British SOP?
I am seeking the place online where they hang out.
Thanks
Karen

Is there by chance anyone in devon who has space to house my 6 runner ducks for a few weeks this spring?!

im in leicester, forest of dean is great we have some family friends that live in popes hill!

Hi, I'm in loughborough. We currently have 2 Wyandottes, a Araucana, a polish and 2 silkies. One wyandotte and a silkie are going to live at the school I work in so I'll have day time chickens too. We've had most of ours since they were one week old, now about 20 weeks and just started to lay :)
im in leicester didnt think there'd be someone so close to me on this site!!

How's your liking the extra rain and wind? The silkies have been sulking but three of the others have started laying though so we can't complain too much :)

its pretty much as english as it gets.. yeah my bantam roos were hiding inside all day, the hens came out a bit but only when i was out and about - basically them all today:
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom