anyone in England ?

Pics
I am from the Highlands of Scotland. Glad to see so many from Britain. There just seemed to be a lot of American posts.

I'm from accrington north west
1f44d.png

I have a random question which I haven't been very successful in finding the answer....... Out of curiosty , what happens if a hen and cockerel are related, will their eggs be fertile and what side effects are there to this?? I am not planning on trying it out but wondered if there were side effects with inbreeding??? Does anyone know or experienced this?
if I recall if you hsve a trio say two hens each have one hen and two cock chicks the cock can go back to mum hens to father then if the originsl hen then has female tgat can then go back to original cock so you skip a generation...if that makes sense...quote name="MegB" url="/t/2199/anyone-in-england/360#post_13345401"]I have a random question which I haven't been very successful in finding the answer....... Out of curiosty , what happens if a hen and cockerel are related, will their eggs be fertile and what side effects are there to this?? I am not planning on trying it out but wondered if there were side effects with inbreeding??? Does anyone know or experienced this?[/quote]i

Back
Top Bottom