anyone in England ?

Pics
I remember my first few years with 6 chickens. Then they went to my friend's farm whilst we went to Pontins. A fox or ferret got some so my friend bought me some from an auction.
I ended up with a cockerel, got the notion to incubate some eggs with a brinsea 20.
6 years laterI have 150 chickens, an incubator that holds 300+ eggs, hatch and sell over 700 chicks per year and have posted eggs on ebay to all over the uk, greece and cyprus.
I also have a full time job. Chickens are my hobby.
Be warned. Get out now whilst you can!

You could try happychicks - they are out Lancaster way but deliver round the country. They do quite a few different breeds plus all the bits to go with them.

I tried all the local places I could find round Wigan, Leigh and Bolton but couldn't get bugger all except ex-bats and rhode island reds.

Happychicks don't always have everything they advertise but if you ring up and speak to them they'll let you know what's available and/or what's coming up in their hatching schedule.

I only have a motorbike for transport so I use them for food and bedding as they deliver to the northwest pretty much every weekend. The further away you are the less often the deliveries..

You never asked me! I have warrens, welsummers, silkies, pekins, wyandottes, light sussex. I sell eggs for £1 each and £6.50 postage and chicks for £5 each.
I also have my own feed shop next to the Royal Bolton Hospital. I sell all feeders, waterers, grit, layers and corn

You could try happychicks - they are out Lancaster way but deliver round the country. They do quite a few different breeds plus all the bits to go with them.

I tried all the local places I could find round Wigan, Leigh and Bolton but couldn't get bugger all except ex-bats and rhode island reds.

Happychicks don't always have everything they advertise but if you ring up and speak to them they'll let you know what's available and/or what's coming up in their hatching schedule.

I only have a motorbike for transport so I use them for food and bedding as they deliver to the northwest pretty much every weekend. The further away you are the less often the deliveries..

Awesome, I already go to happy chicks, but I'm on the search for some laced wyandotes, they are very pretty

You never asked me! I have warrens, welsummers, silkies, pekins, wyandottes, light sussex. I sell eggs for £1 each and £6.50 postage and chicks for £5 each.
I also have my own feed shop next to the Royal Bolton Hospital. I sell all feeders, waterers, grit, layers and corn

Really?! Can you give me a website link or address I would love some wyandottes - what kinds of wyandottes do you have? Are they sexed at birth?

Coventry here! I'd love some bantam araucana hatching eggs in the spring if anyone on here breeds them
wink.png

I've also currently got a spare pekin cock if anyone would like him.

Really?! Can you give me a website link or address I would love some wyandottes - what kinds of wyandottes do you have? Are they sexed at birth?

The only website I have shows mostly the horse rug washing, tack and feed side of my shop.
The website address is
boltonhorserugwashing.co.uk

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom