Anyone in WV???

Hi everyone!I'm new here and wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I've had a backyard mutt flock for most of my life and have recently decided to start focusing on actual breeds. I'm starting with a trio of BLRW and a pair of mottled orps with a lavender cuckoo hen. I have some buff brahma bantam babies and some sultan (bantam)babies that I can't wait to see grow up. I'd love to add more English Orps to my yard pretties but as I'm sure most of you know, they're hard to find in the middle of no where..lol.
I live in Harrison County and am a big book nerd and other than books and the farm, I'm a pretty boring person. Looking forward to going back through the thread and "meeting" every one

Welcome :) I am in Greenbrier Co. Grew up in Marshall County currently waiting for my chicks that are due to arrive the second week in April. Can hardly wait. my current flock are laying most days at least 2 to 3 eggs for me but are older hens.

Hi everyone!I'm new here and wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I've had a backyard mutt flock for most of my life and have recently decided to start focusing on actual breeds. I'm starting with a trio of BLRW and a pair of mottled orps with a lavender cuckoo hen. I have some buff brahma bantam babies and some sultan (bantam)babies that I can't wait to see grow up. I'd love to add more English Orps to my yard pretties but as I'm sure most of you know, they're hard to find in the middle of no where..lol.
I live in Harrison County and am a big book nerd and other than books and the farm, I'm a pretty boring person. Looking forward to going back through the thread and "meeting" every one

welcome!!

I have a flock of chocolate English orps. A black split roo and a mauve roo, over chocolate, black and mauve hens. Have a broody sitting on 15 eggs, due next weekend. I hatched some a few weeks ago, but already sold the chicks. Might do another set of them in the near future. :)

Back
Top Bottom